Are you Ready to Automate your IT Budget Process?
IT Executives are challenged to maintain the technology infrastructure and finance new projects while their executive peers scrutinize IT budgets and ask for detailed visibility of all proposed line items. In addition to this scrutiny, organizations that operate across multiple geographic locations or lines of business spend an inordinate amount of time assembling, tracking, analyzing and reporting IT budgets only to find that a lack of visibility into real-time data results is an inefficient process that limits the ability to gain insight into the true cost drivers. Does this sound familiar to your organization? If so, it may be time for you to automate your IT budgeting process.
With an Automated IT Budgeting Process, You’ll Experience:
- An efficient and automated business process that eliminates the need to manage numerous spreadsheets and control status of IT budget/forecast preparation
- Streamlined and automated budgeting process for IT financial management
- Bottom up and top down IT budgeting and forecasting capabilities
- Integration with all corporate financial systems (i.e., corporate planning, accounts payable, General Ledger)
- Detailed variance analysis capabilities, enabling you to compare budget details against actuals on a month-over-month or quarter-over-quarter basis
Interface with Corporate Planning Solutions
Through a single SaaS interface, users can forecast and manage expenditures at a IT sub ledger and General Ledger level and dynamically manage monthly salary planning, supply chain and project spending.
Total Control over IT Cost Management
Organizations will gain accurate data for billing/chargeback or for tracking costs back to consumption, enabling complete IT cost transparency.
Improved Reporting and Analytics
Detailed reports provide visibility into specific business units or cost centers, show consumption and cost over multiple periods, track trends, illustrate specific IT product or service consumption and deliver total control over IT cost management.