Let FileBound Revolutionize the Way You Work with our Document Workflow and Automation Solutions
By connecting people with the information they need to work more efficiently, FileBound’s cloud-native document and workflow automation solutions deliver game-changing results for virtually any industry. And our ongoing corporate mission is to continue to develop products that revolutionize the way organizations plan, manage and execute work.
Why should you be using FileBound:
- Improve productivity by eliminating manual processes and time spent searching for information, giving employees more time to focus on the work that really matters to your business and its customers.
- Optimize business processes by automating best practices and eliminating the time and effort spent on menial tasks, delivering results faster
- Reduce operational costs by holding the line on personnel costs and expenses that result from delays
- Maintain compliance by enforcing the standards needed to comply with, audit and document complex privacy and security regulations, such as HIPAA, FERPA, PCI and SOX.
Regardless of the industry you’re in, FileBound has a proven track record of delivering ROI. As the case studies from our satisfied clients demonstrate, FileBound has solutions to meet diverse business needs:
- Accounts Payable – automate invoice processing to eliminate late payments, duplicate payment and lack of visibility into performance and financial exposure.
- Human Resources – manage processes from job requisition through separation to attract and retain first-choice candidates and maintain secure and complete personnel and payroll records.
- Healthcare – improve patient care by improving the management of patient record information from legacy records, intake forms, e-forms and other correspondence and reduce expenses in patient accounting and other areas that divert resources from the core mission.
- K-12 and Higher Education – control student records and documentation needed for accurate reporting to state and federal agencies and improve service to students, staff and other schools.
- Legal – immediately access the details of contracts, client files, court documents or other documents and compile documents needed for filing using any device or via integration with practice management and other systems.
- Government – serve constituents better despite cutbacks or budget constraints by increasing efficiency and providing secure self-service to documents.
- Auto Dealerships – lower operating costs and improve customer service across single or multiple locations by digitizing deal jackets and back office processes.