Improve Lean Six Sigma Project Tracking & Program Results
Does your Lean Six Sigma program still rely on spreadsheets, network folders and manual processes to select projects, track results and measure financial benefits? Welcome to a better way: PowerSteering Software.
We have a track record of working with leading pioneers like PepsiCo, Johnson Controls, Praxair, FMC Corporation, Air Products & Chemicals, Owens-Illinois, Goodyear Tire and Rubber and the U.S. Department of Defense to conceptualize and build their process improvement software solutions. The experience gave us an incredible opportunity to incorporate the voice of the customer into our software development and ongoing refinement.
Today, PowerSteering is the only Lean Six Sigma software that can solve the problems confronting executives, deployment managers, project managers, financial representatives, black belts and green belts alike.
We help you select the right projects, execute them efficiently and improve overall team productivity. And we do it with an easy-to-deploy, on-demand platform. Perhaps that’s why we received iSixSigma Magazine’s highest rating for Lean Six Sigma project tracking software applications.
Strategy AlignmentAlign strategy from the top down.
- Solicit project ideas from your entire organization (including non-users).
- Rank ideas by strategic fit.
- Ensure all of your resources are focused on the highest-value corporate priorities.
- Incorporate the voice of the customer into new projects.
- Identify redundant efforts across your company.
- Optimize your complete portfolio of Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
Executive VisibilityAlways know where you stand with real-time insight.
- Stay informed of all key performance indicators, including status, overall health, financial impact to date, current phase and percentage complete.
- Detect risks before they become threats.
- Centralize all reporting from a single, consolidated and accurate source.
- Identify where management attention is required.
- Reduce time and resources allocated against failed projects.
- Track and validate financial savings and impact.
Team ProductivityIncrease efficiency and streamline execution.
- Reduce project cycle time.
- Streamline gate reviews and approvals.
- Automatically schedule and email reports (a variety of formatting options are available).
- Leverage prior project experience, best practices and templates to save time and enhance results.
- Identify subject matter experts.
- Enforce program accountability, execution and control.