New advanced forms processing and integration tools increase efficiency with robust, multi-application solutions
AUSTIN, Texas, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software, today announced the immediate availability of the new FileBound. Customers will benefit from a host of updates and integrations, including advanced forms capabilities, optimized form portal user experience, and improved workflow automation. These new functions significantly reduce common time-consuming tasks and provide simplified workflow and document management.
The new release of FileBound provides improvements in three key areas, including:
- Advanced Forms capabilities, enabling usage beyond the connected environment with offline access to Web Forms;
- Expanded Forms Portal functionality, providing customizable configurations and unique experiences based upon user roles;
- Improved Workflow Automation, supporting complex decision-making with new parallel, multi-routing capabilities.
“The new FileBound moves far beyond simple document automation to support workflow processes and improve efficiencies across an increasingly global workforce,” said Jon Eilers, General Manager of FileBound by Upland. “With the new release, we’ve taken FileBound to the next level to deliver more robust capabilities, reporting, and automation that enables extraordinary outcomes for FileBound users.”
Additional features of the new FileBound include:
- Robust analytics and reporting, enabling users to quickly compile and visually report data;
- Connected capabilities, including integrated authentication, transparent data sharing, and fused integration experiences for image enablement;
- Automated e-signature capabilities, allowing for a more robust and automated experience across a wide variety of applications.
To learn how FileBound can help you revolutionize the way you plan, manage, and execute work, schedule a meeting with a Workflow Automation expert today: http://bit.ly/FileBoundDemo.
About Upland Software
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software. Our family of applications enables users to manage their projects, professional workforce and IT investments, automate document-intensive business processes and effectively engage with their customers, prospects and community via the web and mobile technologies. With 2,000 customers and over 235,000 users around the world, Upland Software solutions help customers run their operations smoothly, adapt to change quickly, and achieve better results every day. To learn more, visit www.uplandsoftware.com.
FileBound by Upland Software delivers business process automation and document management applications that improve the operation of any organization by connecting users with the information they need to work more efficiently and effectively. With FileBound, customers can build automated workflow processes and centrally manage documents to improve compliance, collaboration and access to information. FileBound applications can be deployed locally or as a cloud-based service and have been implemented by organizations of all sizes around the world. For more information, visit http://uplandsoftware.com/filebound.