Expense Management Module
Complete Control of your Business Expenses
Tenrox’s Timesheet Expense Management can be tailored specifically to your expense claim requirements and makes it easy to incorporate your internal policies. You can create and submit accurate, in-policy expense reports then review, approve, process and audit them.
Expense Management Made Easy
Timesheet makes it easy to enter and manage your business expenses, online or from your smartphone. It helps you reduce the time it takes to process, approve and then reimburse your expense reports.
Credit card charges automatically pre-populate the expense report. This practically removes the need for you to manually enter data. Expenses are easy to add, amend and delete. It is also easy to attach your receipts to an expense report.
(click on image for larger format)
Multi-Tax/Multi-Currency Expense Claims
- Import credit card transactions and create an expense report automatically
- Attach scanned receipts to individual expense entries or the expense report
- Full multi-currency, real-time currency conversion and multiple-tax support
- Track expenses by category
- Mark expenses that are billable, capitalized or to be reimbursed
- Full cash advance management
- Built-in integration to account payable, account receivable, general ledger systems of all major accounting systems
Other Highlights of the Tenrox Expense Management module:
- Enter expenses using the expense mobile application for iPhone, Blackberry or Android or on your laptop using the Tenrox offline expense application
- Fully web based expense tracking solution takes maximum advantage of the Microsoft technology stack and can be deployed on-premise or on-demand
- Our visual workflow-driven configuration makes setup and change easy, so you can quickly simplify your approval workflows and automate policy enforcement.
- Easy to configure dashboards and extensive reports improve financial visibility and analysis.