Time Management Module
Cloud-based time tracking software for your globally dispersed project-driven workforce
Without cloud-based time tracking software your project-based business cannot effectively account for project costs, track budget versus actual, and analyze real-time reliable project time and cost information to make timely and sound business decisions.
Time tracking challenges for project-based businesses:
- Time sheets are captured in multiple disconnected systems:
Some departments track time for payroll processing; IT and product development teams use their own project tracking system and may capture project time and expenses; the professional services team uses spreadsheets or a silo-ed time and billing application. It takes considerable spreadsheet gymnastics, manual adjustments and merging to compile data from these disparate systems into operational time, cost and revenue reports.Using spreadsheets or multiple disparate tools to track time leads to inefficiencies, and poor project cost/revenue visibility. Your management team does not have access to real-time report on projects and operations to measure progress and make informed decisions.
- Out-dated or in-house developed time tracking software:
Legacy-outdated time tracking systems have high maintenance costs, ongoing fix and enhancement tasks; divert precious internal resources and attention away from the organization’s core business.
- Lack of effective internal controls for time sheet management:
Weak internal controls for time sheet and expense reporting lead to violations of company work policy, inaccurate cost accounting or violation of employment laws; your business may face severe penalties and lose investor confidence when such weaknesses are discovered.
Timesheet includes a configurable project time, leave time, and overtime tracking system allows you to effectively collect, manage and track timesheets based on your work policy and requirements.
Timesheet time tracking software feature highlights:
Average timesheet review takes about 6 minutes. With automated time sheet software that has validated time entries against your policies and visually highlights any exceptions, review of a typical timesheet is reduced to less than 1 minute; an 80% reduction in review time.
- Timesheet designer technology lets you configure timesheets, for every department, to look and function the way you do business
- Simple intuitive user interface is designed to be a pleasure to use, for maximum usability and rapid adoption
- Visual workflow-driven configuration makes setup and change easy
- Timesheet approval workflow simplifies and automates policy enforcement
- Line item approval speeds up billing (you can bill whatever is approved)
- Easy to configure dashboards and extensive reports for financial analysis
- Enter time and expense using the Timesheet mobile application for iPhone and Andoid or on your laptop using Timesheet’s offline time and expense application
- Fully web based time and expense tracking solution takes maximum advantage of the Microsoft technology stack and can be deployed on-premise or on-demand
- Seniority based leave time management let you define your rules for leave time accrual and usage; you can also auto import/export leave time banks to/from your payroll system and let Tenrox validate leave requests at the point of entry
- Full support for overtime calculation
- Full DCAA timekeeping and expense reporting support including day locking, enforcing note entry for changes, and auditing of all data entry, modifications and approvals
Leave Time Management:
The ability to track actual versus planned time by project prevents unnoticed budget overruns and improves forecast accuracy.
- A Timesheet Designer that lets you configure timesheets that fit the way you do business
- Seniority based leave time management let you define your rules for leave time accrual and usage; you can also auto import/export leave time banks to/from your payroll system and let Tenroxvalidate leave requests at the point of entry
- Full support for overtime calculation