Project Workforce Management for Today’s Globally Dispersed Workforce
Do you often ask?
- Do I have the resources I need?
- Are projects on budget?
- How are my projects doing?
- How can I best forecast demand and prioritize work?
- What operational inefficiencies are increasing my costs and slowing my project delivery?
The Tenrox Project Workforce Management (PWM) solution helps manage your projects from initiation, to execution, to chargeback, to close. It provides a best-of-breed tool for project management, time & expense management, resource management & project financials to meet the challenges of managing your globally dispersed business units and project workers who collaborate on projects from multiple remote locations and time zones.
Manage your project-driven workforce in real-time with Tenrox Project Workforce Management.
Benefits of Tenrox web-based project management software
- Budget, plan and track project work
- Improve capacity planning and forecasting
- Identify and avoid unnecessary operational costs and reduce project overhead
- Adopt proven project management best practices to deliver high quality projects on time, on budget
- Simplify compliance and facilitate project audit preparation
- Increase project visibility, workforce productivity and operational effectiveness
- Automate your project cost reporting and project tracking processes
- Facilitate real-time communication and decision-making
Real-Time Resource, Time and Project Financial Tracking
Tenrox Project Workforce Management can replace the spreadsheets and band-aid applications that leave your project-driven workforce and processes disconnected. Everything you need to empower your project workforce is connected for the first time, in real time.
Tenrox is comprised of four modules that can be deployed in a phased manner, to meet your team or organization’s growing needs. Each module meets a set of work processes while accommodating your existing systems.
- Project Management
Gives you the power to plan, track, and execute projects at a detailed level. It provides a simpler alternative to Microsoft Project if desired or integrates directly with Microsoft Project if needed and allows project managers to assign tasks and track project health at a detailed level. It also provides project workspaces to encourage communication and collaboration with your team and your clients as you deliver the project. The Product Management module includes the
- Project Planning
- Project Workflows
- Process Management
- Time & Expense
Tenrox Time and Expense Tracking Software that adapts to your requirements – our configurable project time, leave time, overtime tracking, and expense reporting system allows you to effectively collect, manage and track timesheets and expense reports based on your requirements. The Time & Expense module includes the following sub-modules:
- Leave Time
- Review & Approval
- Project Financials
Is all about the past. It helps you track the time and expenses you’ve invested to date to deliver your projects. It manages the process of invoicing your clients to ensure you bill them for every hour invested and every dollar disbursed on their behalf. Finally, it can act as the project accounting sub-ledger for your general ledger, seamlessly sending transactions to your accounting system to always keep it in sync. The Project Financials module includes the following sub-modules:
- Project Costing
- Inter-Company Chargeback
- Resource Management: helps you efficiently match the perfect person to the right project. It lets project managers describe what sort of resources they need on their projects based on skill sets, certifications, physical locations, and required hours. It also gives resource managers the ability to match up resource needs with staff availability, and make strategic tradeoffs amongst potentially competing needs. The Resource Scheduling module is central to helping manage future-looking utilization, revenue and profitability, and hiring needs. The Resource Management module includes the following sub-modules:
- Skill Management
- Capacity Planning
- Resource Forecasting
No matter which module or modules you choose, Tenrox offers a graphical workflow engine, Real-time reporting and a Quick Connect Integration platform
- All Tenrox project workforce processes are driven by an underlying Graphical Workflow Engine that provides a graphical representation of your work processes to simplify workflow design, configuration, change management and self-service. The graphical workflow interface enables you to visually define, control, track and audit approvals, routing, role-based assignments and notifications. This significantly facilitates compliance and encourages team collaboration, participation and process standardization.
- Our Quick Connect Integration Platform enables the seamless and easy-to-configure integrations between Tenrox and any leading third party accounting, ERP, payroll, project planning, and CRM software package. Projects often have a direct impact on top-line revenue, so the ability to share information with other systems is critical to the enterprise. The Quick Connect integration platform will allow clients to help easily generate bi-directional connectors that will simplify and improve the data exchange between Tenrox and any 3rd party system.
- Tenrox offers Real-Time Visibility with built-in project management software analytics and insightful information, mapped to your business structures for better global views, more informed decisions, in real-time.
Manage your projects on-premise or on-demand
Without requiring a rip and replace strategy, Tenrox project management software fully leverages the Microsoft technology stack to facilitate your adoption of a cloud-based project management system. The Tenrox solution provides built-in project controls, data quality/consistency at point of entry, real-time analytics and live integration capabilities. Key features include: capacity planning, project planning, enterprise timesheet management, expense reporting (multi-currency, credit import, cash advance management and more), full project cost reporting, budgeting, graphical workflow for approval, change and issue tracking, OLAP, standard and ad-hoc reporting using Microsoft reporting technology, role-based dashboards, as well as simple data exchange tools and interfaces.