Powerful timesheet management software designed to maximize your existing enterprise software investments
Timesheet is built on a set of core Microsoft technologies: .NET Framework, Microsoft Workflow Foundation, SQL Server, OLAP, and Reporting Services making it the first turnkey on-demand solution to fully leverage your existing enterprise software investments. It’s a cloud-based timesheet and expense reporting system that has proven, certified, and built-in integrations to your financials, HR, CRM and other enterprise systems.
- Timesheet leverages Microsoft Workflow Foundation to provide a visual representation of your work processes. Timesheet’s graphical workflow engine allows you to draw your work process, similar to how you would design a chart in Visio. The difference is that as you draw the process, the workflow engine actually enforces and manages the process and all of the business rules for you.
- Are you using SharePoint to manage documents? Timesheet has a secure single sign-on connection to SharePoint whether your SharePoint instance is on your premises or managed in the cloud
- Tenrox, the application behind Timesheet, is a premium Gold Certified Microsoft Developer with quick and easy to setup connectors to all major financial, HR and CRM applications. Setup and transactional information is easily exchanged with your financial system empowering you to use your accounting system for summary financial reporting and leveraging Tenrox to manage your project details. Click here to learn more about the various accounting, payroll, HR, and CRM systems that Timesheet integrates with.
- Your team always needs new reports and dashboards or changes to existing ones. Timesheet provides you with the industry’s most flexible reporting options. You can design your own reports and dashboards using our built-in designer, you can use Microsoft Reporting Services, or build dynamic reports and charts using our OLAP cubes … all free of charge. All the reports and dashboards are built on .NET and can be easily shared in your enterprise or SharePoint portals.
- When you implement a business solution you want to maximize the office tools you are already familiar with, share the same user experience and understand that the skills required are out there and readily available. With Timesheet that is exactly what you get.
Other Timesheet technology highlights
- All Timesheet business functions have been developed using fully documented Web Services and the .NET entity model (with support for query expressions), simplifying your integration and customization activities
- Client can be any browser (only entry and management functionality is supported for non-Internet Explorer (IE) browsers)
- Enter time and expense using the Timesheet mobile application for the iOS, Android, Windows, and Blackberry platforms or on your laptop using our offline time and expense application
Workflow-driven, cloud time & billing for your project workforce
Your business is changing fast; your competition is intense and global; you have dispersed customers and project teams operating in multiple remote locations and time zones; Timesheet cloud time and billing is designed to help you become more efficient and to quickly adapt as your business needs change while leveraging and fully maximizing your existing enterprise software investments.