Collaboration Equals Success
While our software is easy to use, its technical sophistication requires skilled experts to install, configure and implement the solution. From end user training to administrator and technical programs, we have your knowledge requirements covered as well.
Our on-staff professional services team features highly skilled experts who are dedicated to the mission of helping enterprises leverage the potential of streamlined document capture, fax and business process workflows. Together, we ensure that your technology initiatives and requirements align with your resources and plans. Our goal is for our clients is to achieve transformative business results that are both sustainable and deliver a solid return on investment – for the long term.
Results, Not Coverage
One size fits most isn’t our philosophy here. Our professional services are tailored to meet your specific needs. Right from the start, our solution experts align with your management and IT team to streamline document workflows and develop a sound implementation strategy to make sure that your users get the most out of the AccuRoute solutions you deploy.
Address Technology Challenges Holistically
- Continue to achieve long-term success from technology investments as your business requirements evolve
- Enable quick access to all the features and benefits of AccuRoute
- Drive high user adoption levels and collaboration company wide
- Have an AccuRoute expert by your side at every step of the way to help augment or offload your internal resources
Installation and Configuration Services
While our software is easy to use and adds valuable benefits to any digital delivery environment, its technical sophistication often requires in-depth, knowledgeable installation.
- Our installation and configuration services can be provided with any AccuRoute software solution
- Taking into account your existing IT infrastructure, we will outline what is required and expected throughout the installation cycle
- We’ll ensure your AccuRoute investment meets your expectations by meeting with you prior to the installation beginning, during an onsite visit and after the system is up and running
Our assessment services are designed to evaluate how AccuRoute and its effectiveness handles document capture, routing and accessibility as your business grows and evolves in response to changes in the marketplace and organizational demands.
- AccuRoute Technical Architecture Assessment analyzes your current architecture and related components and identify any changes to your business requirements in your daily document processing levels, types and sizes
- Document Processing Level Health Checks assesses your current document processing levels to ensure the system is functioning as efficiently as possible
Our Implementation Services allow you to work closely with our services team to leverage the advanced capabilities of AccuRoute’s capture and workflow features.
- Create customized document workflows specific to your organizations unique needs
- Identify integration points with your business applications
- Configure the environment
- Develop uses cases and test
AccuRoute provides engineering services to develop customized integration points and specialized functionality to meet unique business needs.
- Ensure support through product upgrades and service pack installations
- Provide assistance integrating with larger technical infrastructures or specialized functionality
AccuRoute has developed a set of services geared toward the IT professional whose primary function is the installation, integration and technical support of AccuRoute.
- Train the Trainer
- Classroom training
- Remote training
Through AccuRoute’s deployment services you will be provided with a Technical Consultant dedicated to your organization for a period of time either onsite or remotely.
- Guide your team through a large-scale deployment effort
- Augment your existing IT staff
- Troubleshoot technical issues or user questions