Centralize and Manage Document-Centric Content on a Single Platform.
AccuRoute is an enterprise-class document workflow platform that uniquely delivers flexible, distributed capture through a highly scalable and customizable software architecture. Simplify your document-centric processes without time-consuming, expensive implementation cycles.
In a Word—Comprehensive.
Create a more connected and aligned organization. Centralize and manage content with our simple-to-use document capture software solution. With AccuRoute, everyone can scan, share, search, and store documents electronically — quickly, easily, and securely.
Empower your team with new ways to capture, share, and file content. AccuRoute’s capture tools and intuitive workflow solutions make it easy to process and access information to and from other document management systems, network folders, printers, and more. Simultaneously deliver documents to multiple locations like email and fax in multiple formats – all from a single scan.
Solutions for your Document-Intensive Business Workflows
- Save money by eliminating costly courier charges, overnight service fees for storage retrieval and decrease real-estate for the storage of paper documents.
- Streamline communications and save time by removing analog fax lines.
- Make better use of your investments in hardware infrastructure (existing MFPs).
- Increase productivity by simplifying access to documents that were previously difficult to share, improving collaboration and processing speed.
- Mitigate risk by lowering the chance of losing vital information through misfiled documents.
- Reduce liabilities and comply with corporate, industry, and government record-retention requirements and mandates by preserving electronic copies.
- Support corporate initiatives to be more environmentally friendly by eliminating paper copies.
- Meet the demand for more efficient disaster recovery and the need for business continuity by preserving electronic copies.
- Comply with security and information regulations such as HIPPA/HITECH, SEC 17(a), Sarbanes-Oxley, and MiFid.