Top Three Global Accounting Firm
This top three global accounting firm used AccuRoute to streamline fax, improve efficiency, and ensure data security.
This top three global accounting firm needed a comprehensive, scalable solution for automating its fax, scan, and document distribution processes. Their existing document capture solution couldn’t handle the current volume of scanning and OCR requirements—up to three million pages per month, many of them multipage documents requiring additional attention to sufficiently scan and store. Their current scan solution was bogged down, which meant the client’s productivity was negatively affected due to an enormous backlog of time-sensitive documents for tax clients.
Customer success highlights
- Created a comprehensive and fully scalable scanning and OCR solution to handle over 3 million pages per month scanned by 12,000 employees in 28+ offices.
- AccuRoute seamlessly integrated with the firm’s existing fleet of 1,000 HP MFPs, dramatically improving productivity.
- AccuRoute also provided the additional benefit of secure and compliant fax.
The firm needed a comprehensive, scalable solution for automating its fax, scan, and document distribution processes. They wanted an all-in-one solution to help reduce costs, consolidate resources, and ensure that the data they scanned was secure to protect their clients and adhere to corporate and government regulatory obligations for auditing purposes.
How they did it
In anticipation of the upcoming tax season, the accounting firm fully implemented AccuRoute within six weeks of signing the agreement. Upon deploying AccuRoute, the firm quickly achieved a significant and measurable return on investment, immediately reducing costs around printing (i.e., device maintenance and supplies such as toner and paper), as well as reducing the need for additional document storage, including real estate energy costs associated with office storage.
AccuRoute integrated with the firm’s new HP devices, which were specifically chosen to work in conjunction with the platform and provided a streamlined user experience including one-button scanning when sending a fax. These MFPs were used in place of traditional fax machines, greatly reducing redundancy and cost.
With the adoption of AccuRoute, the firm’s employees increased their productivity and benefited from the following secure fax communication enhancements:
- User authentication and validation, providing for employee accountability and corporate transparency
- User ID through personalized routing sheets and user-defined distribution lists
- Automatic formatting to text-searchable electronic copy
- Formatting for transmission and conversion to text-searchable PDF
- Automated archiving with quick, simple retrieval capabilities
“With AccuRoute, we have been able to rework our current fax infrastructure so we are efficiently leveraging our MFP devices for our fax communications. We are quicker to respond, more secure, and our employees are equipped with tools to help them do their job faster and more comprehensively.”
Global Accounting Firm
Ready to dive in? Read our blog to learn more about the benefits of online vs. traditional fax.
There’s more work to do. See how AccuRoute integrates with leading MFPs to increase access to time-sensitive materials.
Expand your efforts. See how hybrid and cloud fax technology are helping organizations strengthen security and enhance communications.