Getting Started | HIPAA Cloud Fax
AccuRoute is a leading HIPAA compliant fax solution for enterprise, cloud fax services, providing enhanced security, SSL access and encryption for inbound/outbound fax messages.
We know it’s true of many transitions – sometimes just getting the process started can seem like a daunting effort, especially when providing superior patient services means your communications infrastructure needs to be consistently up and running. At Upland, we are committed to 100% customer success, which means that our expert team will help you through every step in process when migrating to our HIPAA compliant cloud fax service. From our evaluation, through strategic planning, rigorous testing, to migration of services and ongoing support from our team, we are here to ensure that your transition to AccuRoute is fast, seamless, and allows you to continue business-as-usual with no interruption to service.
Additional benefits of our HIPAA cloud fax solution:
- Ease of Use | Send a fax from a web browser by simply logging in from any device
- User Authentication | Our system authenticates cloud fax users and operators via username and password to enable enforcement of appropriate access rights
- Encryption | Fax messages can be delivered in encrypted formats, whether SSL or signed email (PKI), so that patient identifying information can be securely transmitted and delivered
- Full Audit Trail | All faxes sent and received through our servers can be viewed and tracked online using mail confirmation messages
- Automatic Deletion Upon Delivery | Messages containing sensitive content can be automatically deleted so nobody, including Upland support and services staff, can view patient identifying information (PII)
- Zero IT Maintenance | We handle the infrastructure with our securely housed servers
Learn more by downloading our quick cloud fax migration guide.Download Datasheet