Upland Software’s AccuRoute Platform Strengthens Focus on Data Security via Enhanced Dashboard Monitoring and Admin-Level Security Features
December 16, 2019 — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software, has announced a major release within its Secure Document Services solution suite. AccuRoute, Upland’s secure document capture, fax, and distribution platform, now features highly requested dashboard-based monitoring enhancements, as well as administrative-level permissions that boost security by restricting admins from viewing potentially sensitive material.
AccuRoute acts as an end-to-end solution, streamlining work for organizations of all sizes and across all industries by integrating with virtually any multi-function peripheral (MFP), business application, and content management system. Using AccuRoute, organizations can effortlessly manage and store documents and related data securely, from initial capture through extraction and verification. The solution also provides complete and comprehensive access to analytics, giving IT users measurable insights to improve processes.
“Our latest major release builds upon our existing commitment to delivering key updates within a user-friendly, intuitive user experience to boost our customers’ efficiency – giving them added flexibility to work smarter while increasing security,” said Karen Cummings, General Manager at Upland Software. “With these feature enhancements, users can rest easy knowing their data and documents comply with global industry standards through the whole lifecycle – from document capture to retention. We’re also giving administrators more access to system analytics, so they know the status of all documents and data in real-time.”
Key features of this release include:
- Enhanced Dashboard Monitoring: IT managers and administrators can monitor the system status via a dashboard within the WebApps client.
- Admin-Level Permissions: Create role-based rules to restrict the ability for administrators to view documents while retaining all other administrative functions.
- Security Enhancement: The AccuRoute Service Account no longer requires a local administrator. To find out how to enable this, visit the AccuRoute documentation in the Upland Community.
- Simplified User Experience: OneDrive Authentication is now available at the MFP in a more user-friendly format instead of only within AccuRoute WebApps.
- Data Loss Prevention with Redaction: In addition to detecting exact text or specific information sequences flowing through the AccuRoute platform, Content Monitor can redact sensitive information from both visual and text layers.
- Print from Folder: Users can conveniently and securely print files from cloud repositories, including SharePoint/Microsoft 365, Microsoft 2019, Google Docs/Drive, Box, Dropbox, Ricoh Smart Operation Panel, and network folders – directly from the MFP device panel.
To see all the AccuRoute secure document capture and fax solution enhancements, click here.
About Upland Software
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.