Invest some time in your team and make sure everyone understands the power of Altify from the ground up. Bring new team members up to speed quickly and ensure your sales operation doesn’t miss a beat with training from Altify.
Upland University’s Power & Presence
A Communication Masterclass with Bronwyn
According to a recent study (August 2020) the most sought-after skill in job postings is communication. The challenge is that few of us have access to programs designed to improve our communication skills. In a world where everything is conducted virtually, effective communication skills are critical.
Pre-Covid, we were able to connect, influence, and sell by walking the halls, reading the rooms, meeting face-to-face. We are now faced with a much different reality. It begs the question: what are the communication skills required to excel in a virtual, post-Covid environment? When our professional lives have been reduced to the size of a laptop screen, the rules change dramatically. Effective communication is critical to enable individuals to build relationships and deliver results.
Bronwyn has spent the last 20+ years helping people shine during some of the most important moments of their lives—whether that was helping a client prepare for a judge’s seat on American Idol, a “casual chat” on Real Time with Bill Maher, or a shot at glory on the TED, TEDx and TEDGlobal stages.
Her superpower is helping people communicate in a way that breaks through the static of our everyday lives. She believes that inside of each of us is a clear, compelling voice capable of influencing even the toughest audience. Bronwyn will show you how to access that voice, so that truth can be spoken to power any time, all the time.
In this 6-week communication masterclass, you will learn how to:
- Deliver a clear, compelling message while tapping into the power of storytelling.
- Create an atmosphere of connection, curiosity, and collaboration, regardless of audience size or location.
- Dismantle the communication habits that are holding you back.
- Manage your own on-camera energy.
- Navigate conflict with ease, confidence, and credibility.
- Call forward your highest, most authentic self … not just after that first cup of coffee, but all day long.
1-hour live session every Wednesday weekly
8am PT | 11am ET | 4pm GMT
Masterclass registration includes ALL 6 sessions beginning February 3rd, 2021.
Weekly topics listed below.
Session 1: Re-Defining Power & Presence in a Virtual World
Session 2: Voice, Authenticity, & Leadership: How to Bring Your Best Self Forward
Session 3: Deep Listening & the Power of Real-Time Curiosity
Session 4: Communicating in an A.D.D. World: The New Rules of Public Speaking
Session 5: Managing Conflict – How to Have a No-Enemy Conversation
Session 6: You Are Here: Self-Evaluation, Next Level Goal-Setting
Interested in enrolling your team? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing information.
Altify Relationship Maps
Building relationships is all about understanding the people and the politics involved in the customer’s buying decision. With this understanding, you can devote your time to the right people, and talk to them about the right issues. You also have a better chance of avoiding unwelcome surprises during the sales cycle. This course will teach you how to use Altify’s Relationship Map tool, equipping you with the skills and knowledge to win the deals that matter most.
By the end of the course, the learner will…
- Know the value of using Relationship Maps
- Know how to manage contacts on a Relationship Map
- Describe how revenue teams use relationship maps to expand and elevate the relationships
- Identify relationship gaps, red flags and solutions to a healthy map
- Leveraging relationship maps during team meetings
- Online Guided Learning
- Includes approximately 3 hours of course material and hands-on activities
- Dedicated Altify training expert will monitor progress, provide feedback on activities and answer questions
- Utilizes an Altify demo account
4 weeks, new participants are enrolled each Monday