Relationship Map is a Salesforce-native application that increases win rates by helping salespeople build relationships with the right people. Check out the video below to see the capability for yourself.
Why are Relationship Maps Important?
Building strategic relationships and navigating complex organizational politics isn’t just for elite salespeople anymore. Today, we can scale instinct with visualization tools and automated coaching that help every seller ask the right questions, take the right steps, and win over the right people.
Understand an Organization and its People
- Visualize the relationships influencing your deals
- See who you should be spending time with
- Identify supporters and those who need dedicated focus
Build Relationships with the People Who Matter
- Visualize contacts, hierarchies, and relationships to identify decision-makers
- Navigate the organization to win key support
- Collaborate and coach sellers with insights and buyer-specific guidance
Visualize Influence & Conflict
- Visualize each organization’s unique politics
- See who can help influence decisions
- Anticipate and avert conflict before it happens
Connect Key People with Their Priorities
- Track attributes like political and support status, decision criteria, and coverage
- Map goals, pressures, initiatives, and obstacles
- Uncover insights to better position your solutions
Create a Relationship Map with Ease
- Import and update contacts with a click
- Bulk-import contacts directly from account records in Salesforce
- Quickly create new contacts, actions, or insights
- Change to reporting lines with intuitive drag-and-drop functionality
“We’ve been using the Relationship Map as a core component of Account and Opportunity Manager in our account planning meetings for many years. It’s proven to be an essential tool for us to understand both the breadth and depth of client relationships.”
Talent Management Coordinator at CenturyLink
“We know that when have six people identified as supporters on the relationship map, our rate goes up by 3x”
Country Manager, UK, Vocera Communications
“The relationship map has helped us not only identify the people that matter but also build out a plan of action. I have seen relationship maps move from having 2 or 3 contacts to 20+ and then the opportunity that was previously stalled starts to rapidly progress!”
Global Sales Enablement Director at Western Union
“The relationship map has provided us with a very important and powerful tool to navigate large complex organisations. Our sales and relationship teams are now able to fully map out the organisations we prospect and support, identify key influencers and decision makers”
VP at Brown Brothers Harriman
Ready to get started with your Relationship Map 21-day free trial?
Know Relationships. Know Sales.
The number one reason deals are lost or don’t happen as forecast...
Relationship Map enables salespeople to visualize and navigate contacts, hierarchies, and relationships...
Upland Software Accelerates Sales Velocity with Latest Release of CRO Solution in Enterprise Sales Optimization Solution Suite
Latest release of newly acquired customer revenue optimization (CRO) solution, Altify, offers...
Forecast challenges? You have a relationship problem.
The heart of each sales question is the same: How effectively have...