Subaru UK boost their test drives with a Single Customer View
Subaru UK combined the data from 60 dealerships with eCommerce and call center data, and used it to drive personalized campaigns and experiences.
Traditionally customer records were maintained by the individual dealerships, causing significant data problems, leading to missing and/or duplicate records. This significantly undermined the potential and efficiency of direct marketing to prospective and existing customers.
As the UK importer of Subaru cars, IM Group coordinate the marketing activities of over 60 dealerships around the country.
IM Group turned to BlueVenn to create a Single Customer View database, with the capability to support fully coordinated, national marketing campaigns.
Read this case study to discover how BlueVenn has enabled IM Group to:
- Handle the online marketing for all of its UK dealerships
- Gain access to a carefully segmented database to target individual customers
- Create a coherent national strategy
- Increase customer satisfaction ratings
- Increase the number of identifiable sales opportunities
- Improve personalization for prospective customers
Compared with the hundreds of enquiries per month generated by our newsletter, the company can now identify thousands of website users and it is possible to see exactly which parts of the site they have visited, and so what interests them most. This helps us to better target prospective customers with content tailored specifically to the interest they have shown.
Howard Ormersher, Group CRM Director, IM Group