BlueVenn’s guide to multi-touch attribution
Marketers need a way to weight the conversion across all elements of the marketing mix, to prove ROI and enable them to optimize the customer experience.
With the typical buying journey now spanning social media advertisements, emails, catalogs, stores, and mobile apps, it can be very difficult to determine which campaign, touchpoint, source, or channel is ultimately responsible for a purchase. Marketers need a way to weight the conversion across all elements of the marketing mix, to prove ROI and enable them to optimize the customer experience.
Download the eBook now to learn about:
- What attribution modeling is and how it can help rate campaigns and decisions
- The strengths and weaknesses of different attribution models and how they tend to be used
- How to match your immediate business needs and objectives to the right model
- The key to making sure every stage of your customer journey is clearly attributed
- Why the insights gained from attribution modeling are only ever as reliable as your data flow
Buyer’s Guide to Customer Data Platforms
With so many options available when it comes to marketing technology solutions, how do you know which products are most suitable for your business?
Ballot Best Practices Guide
‘Best Of’ ballots are some of the biggest engagement tactics for your local businesses, and are used extensively by Second Street partners to drive revenue through advertisers and grow their database.
Why eCommerce Mobile Apps Fail
It’s easy to look at the continuous rise in mobile app usage, and the success of the most popular mobile apps, and think you’d like the same for your business.