BlueVenn’s guide to multi-touch attribution
Marketers need a way to weight the conversion across all elements of the marketing mix, to prove ROI and enable them to optimize the customer experience.
With the typical buying journey now spanning social media advertisements, emails, catalogs, stores, and mobile apps, it can be very difficult to determine which campaign, touchpoint, source, or channel is ultimately responsible for a purchase. Marketers need a way to weight the conversion across all elements of the marketing mix, to prove ROI and enable them to optimize the customer experience.
Download the eBook now to learn about:
- What attribution modeling is and how it can help rate campaigns and decisions
- The strengths and weaknesses of different attribution models and how they tend to be used
- How to match your immediate business needs and objectives to the right model
- The key to making sure every stage of your customer journey is clearly attributed
- Why the insights gained from attribution modeling are only ever as reliable as your data flow
DownloadAll fields are required
Thank you for your interest in Upland. This asset is on the way to your inbox!
Defeating the Mythical Beasts of Marketing
BlueVenn conducted a landmark survey of 202 decision-making marketers across the UK and US.
Customer Data Platforms and Multi-Channel Decision Management
Unifying your campaign decisions through marketing automation and more consistent multi-channel campaign orchestration.
7 Critical Considerations for a Successful Single Customer View Project
Find out the pros and cons of getting the business to commit to a Single Customer View and some of the pitfalls to avoid.