Assign a Dedicated Team for All Your Accounts Payable, Contract, and Vendor Relationship Management
Vendor relationships are an important aspect of IT and telecom management. The level of communication and interaction with your vendors can become a full-time job. Depending on how numerous your vendors are, you may need an entire team to manage them. Adding more headcount is not your only option. Outsource your vendor relationship management to our dedicated team. We will deal with your vendors on your behalf, support the accounts payable process, track the SLAs, and ensure all discrepancies are monitored and resolved.
The Cimpl Advantages:
- Single point of communication and centralized reporting for all of your vendors.
- Billing discrepancies, dispute resolutions, and vendor relations are all handled for you.
- Leverage engagement and strategic relationships with providers.
- Additional expertise available, without hiring additional headcount.
- Vendor performance reporting.
- Track the lifecycle of all communication services from identification, requisition, purchase order, inventory update, installation, and maintenance to its disposal from information provided by the vendors.
- Dispute management is initiated, tracked, escalated, and closed or resolved with service providers on your behalf, ensuring all credits are captured.
- Supports data exchange between key company systems, such as accounts payable, ERP, HR management, or ITSM.
Learn more about Upland Cimpl Services
Cimpl ResourcesView all »
8 benefits of using automated systems
Automated tools make you more efficient and give you more time to...
Single vendor vs. multi-vendor: 8 factors to consider
Here's a guide to compare the characteristics of the two scenarios.
5 Steps to Implementing a Technology Expense Management Solution
The first step that you need to take is to prepare for...