Company’s first release integrates Upland Analytics with PSA, Upland’s Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution, providing customers with upgraded monitoring, tracking, and management of key performance indicators (KPI) for services organizations.
Based on the technology powering its ComSci IT Financial Management (ITFM) application, Upland Analytics is a fully integrated platform providing customizable reporting, interactive data visualization, and valuable business intelligence in real-time.
AUSTIN, Texas — May 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software, today announced Upland Analytics, a new reporting platform powered by Upland’s ComSci IT Financial Management (ITFM)/IT Business Management (ITBM) application. This release integrates Upland Analytics with PSA, Upland’s professional services automation (PSA) solution, and provides PSA customers with real-time reporting and data visualization on the performance of their projects, resources, and finances directly within their PSA environment.
Upland Analytics delivers a new reporting capability native to the PSA environment, that provides actionable business intelligence from all of the PSA PSA modules, as well as the ability to integrate data from third-party applications. Services organizations can now instantly visualize and monitor project, financial, and resource performance. Upland Analytics was built on ComSci, a leading ITFM/ITBM platform that federates mission critical data from disparate IT, finance, and telecommunications data sources. The platform draws on the UplandOne user experience and user interface, creating a familiar work environment for existing PSA customers.
“Real-time business intelligence is core to our business,” said Dina DeMaio Smith, Data and Systems Manager at Vantage Partners. “Integrating dashboards and reports directly into PSA provides us with an end-to-end PSA experience, and is a vital feature that will benefit any organization. We look forward to evaluating Upland Analytics to see how we can fully leverage this new capability to help drive our business goals.”
“We use the insights ourselves from PSA to run a more efficient and effective organization,” says Tim Mattox, President and Chief Operating Officer of Upland Software. “Upland Analytics for PSA will give our PSA customers a wealth of tools to analyze their business performance with a familiar user experience. This is an exciting direction for the company, as we proceed to integrate this powerful analytics platform across our product lines by leveraging the robust, reporting engine behind ComSci.”
Upland Analytics offers PSA PSA customers the following benefits:
- Faster decision-making through customizable reports and dashboards generated from both PSA and connected third-party data to spot key trends and conduct in-depth root cause analysis
- Deeper understanding of their services business performance with real-time data visualization native to their PSA environment
- Improved company-wide transparency and alignment through emailed reports and alerts to key stakeholders
- Seamless user work environment based on a unified Upland user experience and user interface
- A standard version of Upland Analytics is available to all current customers. An enterprise version is also available for organizations looking for additional features and functionality.
For more information, contact: