Customer Success Series
Boost Your Skills, Build Your Confidence,
Get More Out of Eclipse PPM
Designed for you, and featuring a series of live and on-demand webinars, videos and white papers, this strategic training series is designed to empower you and your team with education and platform training on a wide variety of customer-driven topics such as Reporting, Resource Management, Dashboards, and more.
The content and materials are prepared by our team of Eclipse PPM experts. It’s free, interactive, and the best way to learn. Plus, you can attend as many as you want!
Live and On-demand Webinars
- Welcome to the New Eclipse PPM | Click for details and to view on-demand
- This webinar will help organizations prepare for the new interface and features changes in the latest version of Eclipse PPM. It will also focus on all the major improvements/project mgt/navigation/ability to update work within Eclipse PPM.
- Creating Custom Reports in Excel | Click for details and to view on-demand
- Designed for Eclipse PPM customers who want to learn how to build their own custom reports and templates, that can be saved and shared across the organization, this free webinar will cover the full details of the easy-to-use Excel Add-In for Eclipse PPM.
- Administration & Configuration | Live Session – Q1 2019
- Home Page
- This video shows how to use the Eclipse PPM Home Page. We walk through the application layout and each of the panels including Shortcuts, Time Entry, My Work, Comments, and the Activity Feed.
- This video will show you how to build and configure dashboards, and each of the components, giving portfolio level insights for managers and executives, customized to your business.
- Understanding Resource Management | Download the white paper
- This white paper takes a close look at the three As of Resource management: Allocation, Assignments, and Actuals, and provides a plan to effectively leverage and balance these three functions to better manage and optimize your most valuable project resource and accelerate project success
- PMO / PPM Toolkit | Download your toolkit
- This reference toolkit will guide you to assess the maturity level of your PMO with practical actions you can take to grow your maturity. In it, we discuss how to organize your PMO, and how to lead Organizational Change Management to gain the trust and confidence of your users, and drive adoption.
Find more great content on Community, the Eclipse PPM customer portal. If you don’t already have access, simply click the link, and follow the instructions to request access. If you have any questions about the program, please contact your CSM.