AUSTIN, Texas, January 19, 2018 — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software, today announced the latest release of its Eclipse Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solution, which carries the momentum from the recent 6.2 release. The latest release offers improvements from customer requests to improve user experience and provide greater project visibility
“We are very focused on the customer experience, and continue to listen to our community and incorporate their valuable feedback in every release,” explains Kevin Sequeira, Vice President of Product Management at Upland Software. “This release is no different, and we are pleased to offer performance enhancements in specific areas that meet our customer’s needs.”
Key feature highlights of the release include:
- Approvals: Three more types of filters are on the approvals screen “Project Status”, “Work Plan Baselines”, and “Financial Plan Types” allowing users to resolve approvals and view historic data.
- Configuration tables: Almost all configuration tables (Project Status, Issue Priority) are now available in the Administration area.
- Timesheets: Improved performance by 30% when loading the timesheet and navigating between fields.
- Resource Management:
- New summary row was added on Resource Management allowing better visualization of total effort assigned to resources.
- Migrated the “Filter our future planned time on completed tasks” feature to Resource Management and Resource Plans allowing users to hide planned time in the future for already completed tasks.
- Added generic resource filtering into the Resource Management tool.
- Added feature allowing resources to be imported from Resource Plans to Work Plans.
- Data grids: Better use of screen real-estate and display more data on the screen at one time.
Explore more of what Eclipse v6.3 has to offer:
Visit the Eclipse v6.3 Features Page to get all the highlights of the release
Request a live demo and we’ll walk you through how your organization will benefit from the new features.