There are a number of ways Users can view faxes and documents, however the way documents can be received and viewed depends upon your security settings;
Secure Users (Secure Service)
Users of our secured service will receive a notification email containing a link to the document in a secure storage location.
Users will need to log in using their credentials to access the document, whereby it can be processed manually.
More information on our Secure Service can be found – here.
Regular Users (non-PCI service)
Non-PCI users have a number of options for viewing documents:
1. Email Attachment
After your user receives a document, InterFAX will send you an email message with the received document attached.
- If for any reason you are having trouble locating any emails, please firstly check your spam or junk mail boxes before seeking further support.
2. InterFAX Website
You can log in to the InterFAX control panel to receive documents into your Inbox and view documents using the InterFAX Document Viewer.
To view a document in the InterFAX Document Viewer:
- Log in to the User who received the document,
- Navigate to the Inbox,
- Locate the document in the queue and click on its entry in the list, or use the ‘More Options’ menu and click the ‘View’ link,
For more information on the available options within the InterFAX document viewer, please see the support section here.
3. Google Drive
Received documents can be automatically forwarded to a Google Drive folder of your choice and in a number of formats.
To enable forwarding faxes to a Google Drive folder:
- log in to the User who received the document,
- In the main menu, navigate to ‘My Settings’ then click on ‘Notification Emails’,
- Under ‘Advanced settings’, click the ‘Forwarding Faxes’ dropdown and select ‘Forward faxes to your Google Drive’,
- Select the file type to be forwarded and the Google Drive folder you wish to forward your documents to,
- If you wish to enable Google Drive Optical Character Recognition (OCR), then enable the checkbox,
- Click on ‘Ok’ to save.