Account Managers may add IP address ranges to restrict access to an Account.
To specify allowed IP addresses:
- Log in as an Account Manager,
- Navigate to ‘Account Settings / Allowed IP Addresses’,
- This page shows a list of all IP addresses with access restrictions in your account.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon Add Link, at the top of the page, to ‘Add allowed IP address range’,
- Give an identifier to the access restriction in the ‘Name’ box.
- To allow access from a single IP address, type the same IP address in the ‘From’ and the ‘To’ boxes. For example: From – 22.214.171.124, To – 126.96.36.199
- To allow access from a range of IP addresses, type the lower IP address in the ‘From’ box and the higher IP address into the ‘To’ box. For example: From – 188.8.131.52, To – 184.108.40.206
- Click the ‘Add’ link to confirm.
- Restricting access by IP address is available only to Account Managers.
- The access restrictions also apply to the InterFAX API web service.
- Be sure to allow your own IP address first, otherwise you will lock yourself out of your InterFAX account.