Now What? Driving Post-Election Engagement With SMS
Watch a preview here:
During the election, Get out the Vote (GOTV) efforts are crucial. But what do you next? You’ve accumulated a healthy list of supporters; now you must keep energy up to drive continued fundraising and advocacy.
SMS is an effective tool for converting election momentum into year-round engagement. After all, our phones are never far from reach. With mobile messaging, you can meet your audience where they are and shift their focus from voting initiatives to fundraising, advocacy, and education.
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear Upland’s industry experts Taylor Behnke, Amanda Robinson, and Maya Cantrell share tips and best practices for rallying supporters behind your cause for continued participation.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Tactics for using election wins and results to further your cause
- Strategies for mobilizing your subscriber base beyond GOTV
- How to create campaigns that keep the spotlight on important issues
- Ways to maximize year-end and year-round fundraising efforts
- How leading organizations have turned explosive list growth into action