Engage Supporters and Raise Awareness with Text Messaging
Mobile campaigns are the most effective way to reach your supporters and motivate them to take action. With Mobile Commons, you can send informative text messages, direct phone calls, and set up mobile fundraising campaigns to educate your list and achieve your goals. Whether you’re growing your list or activating your supporters, Mobile Commons has the tools and expertise to help you engage your mobile users and see incredible results.
Text messaging is the most effective solution for mobilizing thousands of supporters and driving phone calls to Congress. Set up and launch a call-in campaign at a moment’s notice.
- Connect constituents with their state or federal legislators
- Give supporters key talking points over the phone before connecting them to legislators
- Track incoming calls in real-time and measure your impact instantly
Text messaging is a powerful and effective way to reach your supporters, increase donations, and raise more money.
- Launch a text-to-give campaign
- Send text reminders to donate
- Promote your campaign at live events
- Direct supporters to online web forms
Organize and coordinate your one-time and ongoing volunteer events with text messaging.
- Send volunteers opportunities suited to their schedules and preferences
- Ask for support when it’s needed most and when they’re most likely to respond
- Reach volunteers with real-time updates and personal thank you notes
Use text messaging to motivate voters to get registered and head to the polls on election day.
- Inform residents about current issues and voting laws
- Guide individuals through the voter registration process
- Direct voters to their designated polling place on election day
eBook: How Text Messaging Improves Multichannel Engagement for Nonprofit Fundraising
Mobile Commons ResourcesView all »
With one simple change, The Nature Conservancy grew their list of mobile...
Read More »