Bring strategy to life while focusing on the work that really matters
Upland’s Workflow Manager effortlessly orchestrates approvals from within PowerSteering. With this latest addition, business leaders can quickly get the approvals they need to push critical initiatives forward. Gone are the days of performing tasks that add little to no value in order to get your strategic projects done.
Workflow Manager enables business leaders to route approvals not only across departments but also across geographic locations. You’ll never miss a beat waiting for manual approvals to take place before moving an initiative forward. Workflow Manager easily adapts to your current process and scales to your needs. For example, a $6.3 billion international ingredient processor uses Workflow Manager to create, track, prioritize and approve multi-million dollar CAPEX initiatives across 60+ locations.
Why Add Workflow to PPM?
- Empowers users to complete their work more efficiently
- Gives managers tools to assess, plan and improve overall performance
- Governance + Compliance: standardizes both (i) definition and (ii) execution of complex work processes
- Improves the quality of process management
- Reduces time to organize and complete tasks
- Isolates process bottlenecks before they impact the business