Take Your Organization from Reactive to Proactive
RFP Analytics Dashboards and Reports
Upland Analytics for Qvidian provides real-time RFP response and proposal process insights, so you can increase productivity and sales and proposal content quality, prove your team’s value, and win more.
- Identify Opportunities – With scheduled reports and trend monitoring.
- Refine Content Strategy – Create more of what is performing well.
- Eliminate Bottlenecks – Identify and alleviate overburdened team members.
- Build a Winning Team – Based on their record of success with similar projects.
Access directly from Qvidian.
Familiar look, navigation, and controls.
Get started faster.
Access to preconfigured dashboards.
Stay ahead of evolving trends.
Share insights via Excel and PDF.
Filter & Drill-Down
Zero-in on key interest areas.
Refine to get to insights faster.
Keep stakeholders informed.
Automate running regular reports.
Upgrade to Enterprise
Get Drag & Drop RFP & Proposal Report Builder
Upgrade to Enterprise Upland Analytics for Qvidian to get access to an intuitive drag & drop report builder.
- Create and share custom dashboards and reports
- Display insights with new chart and graph types
- Define new filters to refine dashboards
- Add formulas to automate calculations
Drive Insights from Your RFP Automation Software & Proposal Automation Software
RFP and proposal professionals often know the value their RFP automation software and proposal automation software provides anecdotally, but have difficultly proving revenue impact and ROI to executives and other stakeholders. Real-time analytics dashboards put indisputable insights at your fingertips in a format that is easy to understand and share.
See the power of great proposal automation in action.
Upland Analytics for Qvidian
Take your organization from reactive to proactive. Get real-time insights at-a-glance
Survey says, more efficiencies are needed in the RFP and proposal process
Qvidian conducted a survey of nearly 200 customers to uncover their challenges.
Beyond Win Rates: Measuring Proposal Support Function Performance
Presented by BJ Lownie, CPP APMP Fellow, Managing Director of Strategic Proposals