This course is for customers who have purchased Enterprise Upland Analytics, which gives them the ability to create their own reports and dashboards rather than only viewing the preset standard dashboards.
Upland Analytics is a reporting tool that uses real-time data to create a variety of customizable reports on activity, content, and users in your Qvidian instance. You can use Upland Analytics to view statistics and trends, such as content and document types usage, expired content, created documents and projects, and user activity. Create dashboards and configure email subscriptions to efficiently share these important insights with your internal stakeholders.
Reserve Your Spot Today!
For additional details, and pricing information, check out the data sheet.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create custom reports by modifying an existing standard report as well as starting from scratch
- Understand commonly used data fields available in Analytics
- Design dashboards to display collections of reports
- On-demand access to course demonstrations and explanations
- Email communications with a dedicated instructor
- One 1-hour private consulting phone call with the instructor
- Access to on-demand course for 3-months. The private consulting hour must be used within the same 3 months or it is forfeited.
- $885 USD per participant
- Course registration is non-refundable.
Master the building blocks across all areas of Qvidian that you’ll need to succeed: populating and managing a library of top-notch content, comprehensive document and presentation generation, and custom document design. A Qvidian expert will help you complete hands-on activities, and network with other users while you learn.
New to Qvidian? Then this on-demand course is your starting point. Using video demonstrations and hands-on activities, learn how to get the first pass of your RFP done faster than ever. Experience all the RFP benefits Qvidian has to offer, including collaborating with others and managing your response project.
This course is appropriate for users who are system admins or architects for their company’s Qvidian account. Users who complete this course will have expanded architecture knowledge so they can create document types from start to finish for their company – without needing help from Qvidian.
Advanced Content Management
Well managed content reduces the time from a first draft to final copy of sales documents. Uncover best practices around library structure and content management workflows, and learn how to strategically create content for the library, manage collaborative content review jobs, and report on content usage.