In Foundations, we covered the basics of architecture functionality, but this course takes it further. Those who complete this course will be able to architect document types from start to finish for their company – without needing help from Qvidian. The course includes all supported architecture functionality for both Word and PowerPoint document types. For Word document types, the course will cover architecture functionality supported in both the Project and Created Document user interfaces.
Reserve Your Spot Today!
For additional details, check out the data sheet.
ONLINE GUIDED LEARNING (OGL)
- Design document types (in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint) that dynamically produce client-centered content with an intuitive end user experience
- Properly identify which architecture component to use, and how to configure each component, to allow for the desired output and user experience
- Know how to maintain document types to account for future branding or content updates
- Online modules and activities
- Dedicated Qvidian training expert will monitor progress, provide feedback on practice document types and answer questions.
- Utilizes a Qvidian training site
- Users who are a system admin/architect for their company’s Qvidian accounts
- Learners who prefer to work at their own pace with a flexible schedule
- Access to a dedicated trainer, online modules and Qvidian training account for four weeks
- Access to online modules for an additional week (5 weeks total)
- $595 per participant
- Course registration is non-refundable.
- Completed Foundations course, or have basic template, architecture, and content management knowledge
Additional Qvidian Courses
Learn the building blocks across all areas of Qvidian functionality that you’ll need to succeed: populating and managing a library of top-notch content, comprehensive document and presentation generation, and custom document design. Work with a Qvidian expert, complete hands-on activities, and network with other users while you learn.
Advanced Content Management
Well managed content reduces the time from a first draft to final copy of sales documents, as well as increases user adoption of Qvidian. Explore the best practices around library structure and content management workflows. You’ll also learn how to strategically create content for the library, manage collaborative content review jobs, and report on content usage.
If you are new to using Qvidian projects to answer RFPs, this on-demand course is your starting point. Using video demonstrations and hands-on activities, learn how to get the first pass of your RFP done faster than ever. Experience all the RFP benefits Qvidian has to offer, including collaborating with others and managing your response project.
Enterprise Upland Analytics for Qvidian
This course is for customers who have purchased Enterprise Upland Analytics. Users who complete this course will know how to view statistics and trends, create dashboards and configure tools to efficiently share key insights with stakeholders.