As someone who is responsible for answering RFPs, you know that they require up-to-date content, team collaboration and meeting tight deadlines. Learn about Qvidian’s latest innovations for answering RFPs in our RFP Management course. This course is designed to teach professionals like you how to use Qvidian to easily find answers, collaborate with subject matter experts and track the progress of your RFP project.
Reserve Your Spot Today!
For additional details and pricing information, check out the data sheet.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Manage Microsoft Word and Excel RFP questionnaires using Qvidian’s Project functionality.
- Create and manage workflows to facilitate collaboration on questionnaires
- Build an RFP package to automate the addition of a cover page, table of contents, headers and footers, etc.
- $395 per participant
- Course registration is non-refundable.
- New participants are enrolled each Monday
- No enrollments the two weeks after a major release
- Course access is available 24×7 for four weeks
- Includes approximately 4-hours of course material and activities
- Interact with other participants via the course forum
- Get questions answered by the Qvidian training team
- Work in a sample Qvidian account using step-by-step instructions to practice everything you’ve learned
Additional Qvidian Courses
Learn the building blocks across all areas of Qvidian functionality that you’ll need to succeed: populating and managing a library of top-notch content, comprehensive document and presentation generation, and custom document design. Work with a Qvidian expert, complete hands-on activities, and network with other users while you learn.
Advanced Content Management
Well managed content reduces the time from a first draft to final copy of sales documents, as well as increases user adoption of Qvidian. Explore the best practices around library structure and content management workflows. You’ll also learn how to strategically create content for the library, manage collaborative content review jobs, and report on content usage.
This course is appropriate for users who are system admins or architects for their company’s Qvidian account. Users who complete this course will have expanded architecture knowledge so they can create document types from start to finish for their company – without needing help from Qvidian.
Enterprise Upland Analytics for Qvidian
This course is for customers who have purchased Enterprise Upland Analytics. Users who complete this course will know how to view statistics and trends, create dashboards and configure tools to efficiently share key insights with stakeholders.