When it comes to something as fundamental as housing, residents have a low tolerance for poor experiences. With the addition of an immensely challenging environment as a result of COVID-19, housing associations must utilize real-time, proactive feedback to make the right decisions for their customers, efficiently.
With the right technology in place, housing associations have the insights they need to make informed decisions that directly impact the lives of residents. That’s why collecting and analyzing real-time feedback and acting on those insights is critical for housing associations to close the loop at scale.
Watch our webinar with Stonewater – a UK housing association managing 32,000 homes – where they’ll be sharing the benefits of delivering a seamless end-to-end customer experience. In this session we’ll be bringing you:
- The Charter for Social Housing Residents White Paper: What to expect and how to prepare
- Stonewater’s Insight > Excellence > Empowerment Framework
- The importance of getting the customer journey right
- How to ensure feedback is customer-focused
- How to close the loop individually and at scale
- How to make marginal gains and cultural improvements