I’m willing to bet that…
Right now you’ve got more than 2 applications open on your computer and maybe a couple on your phone too…am I right?
You may also be doing these things simultaneously as you read this post:
- Drinking Coffee
- Checking a notification on your smartphone
- Overhearing some coworkers chat
- Responding to an email
Our lives have become rabid with multi-tasking because we are all time-starved…whether it’s in the office, at home, with family, etc. There’s just “not enough time” to get it all done…so we resort to doing multiple things at once in order to fit everything in our day.
So, in the spirit of constantly hearing…
“I’m just too busy!” OR “I don’t have time!”
…and people giving excuses (whether legitimate or not) about why they don’t have time to improve their habits, work lives and futures, we’ve put together a fun list of things all you “too busy” people can do today to enrich your lives.
Each one literally takes less than 10 seconds to do.
1. Fold your shirt like a ninja
2. Peel Garlic the Super Fast & Easy Way
3. Tie Your Shoelace
4. Solve a Rubiks Cube (In Just 2 Moves…)
5. Fill & Tie 100 Water Balloons
6. Multiply Using a Simple Hand Trick
7. Deseed a Pomegranate
8. Tie a Tie
9. Pick a Lock With a Paperclip
10. Prove 10 Seconds Is All It Takes To Pay For a Sales Enablement Solution
The world is changing. Although our to-do lists are getting longer even though our days are not, this list is proof that a few life hacks and a good ol’ calculator can make you a more interesting and valuable member of your work team.
Did you check out the revenue number generated in #10? Want to get started?
Contact RO Innovation to see how cost-effective a sales enablement solution is for your team.