New Look Resource Management, Project Planning and Mobile!
The Resource Management module has a new look! We’ve taken feedback from the community and updated the user interface to make resource managers more efficient at planning their resources.
We’ve also added some new features:
- A new option on the chart view now allows you to display the amount of time scheduled on a booking.
- Switching between grid view and chart view is easier and remembers your settings.
- A new option in the work plan views allows you to see notes coming from a resource’s calendar on the work plan
- The system now helps you maximize a resource’s capacity when trying to schedule a resource who can’t be overbooked.
- New options have been added to determine which projects you want to integrate with the resource management module.
- A synchronization wizard has been introduced to help manage conflicts when the project plan and work plan is not aligned.
- Exporting the project plan into Microsoft Project can now be exported with or without actuals.
- Improvements to baselines now allows for editing the name and description of existing baselines. You can also have more than 10 baselines within a project plan.
- Some UX improvements have been made to maximize space within the bottom pane.
- You can now configure multiple organizations at the same time – keep your production configuration while working on a test server simultaneously!
- New logging options have been added to assist in troubleshooting issues.
- Tenrox Mobile is now compatible with more Single Sign On providers.
- Expense Entry has been updated with a new field layout to make expense entry easier.
- You can now use budgets in project currency if using the Project Currency feature.
- You can now create negative amounts for billing milestone.
For more information on these Tenrox enhancements or to take a test drive, request a demo today.Request a Tenrox Demo