Companies are rapidly adopting the principles of demand-driven manufacturing in order to cut costs, lower risks, reduce cycle times, and increase the ability to adjust quickly when circumstances dictate.
But end-to-end supply chain visibility is necessary first.
A hallmark of Ultriva’s Lean Suite is its provision of E2E supply chain visibility to manufacturers and the companies participating up and down the supply chains. Without solutions that deliver the E2ESCV-based insights provided by Lean Suite, achieving multi-enterprise collaboration in a demand-driven environment is an impossible goal.
By providing visibility into an unlimited number of replenishment loops, Lean Suite represents a foundational element for achieving E2ESCV in any supply chain. Lean Suite successfully addresses the supply-chain visibility challenges faced by manufacturers moving to a demand-based planning and production model.
Lean Suite Capabilities
Managers using Lean Suite E2ESCV capabilities get browser-based access to:
- A single, coherent view across all the nodes in a global supply chain
- Multiple perspectives on supply chain data, allowing for unified analysis of multi-tier processes
- An end-to-end view of processes occurring within the organization itself, across all the organization’s functional silos, and within the entire supply chain, including suppliers, distributors, and customers.
- Near real-time access to data regarding the achievement or non-achievement of milestones
- Early alerts about supply-chain issues and problems.
The Ultriva Lean Suite is primarily made up of four modules: Collaborative Supply Portal, Lean Factory Management, Collaborative Demand Portal, and the Inventory Optimization Tool.
The Benefits of Ultriva E2ESCV
Ultriva Lean Suite provides a foundation for multi-enterprise, multi-tier, end-to-end 100% process visibility. Adopting Lean Suite yields significant supply chain benefits.
Supply Chain Management Benefits
- Faster insight into and resolution of issues, leading to quicker resolution and less disruption
- Milestone monitoring
- Identification of supply-chain bottlenecks
- Providing business partners with higher service levels and greater opportunity to collaborate on issues and opportunities
- Availability of real-time order, inventory and shipment information anyplace along the supply chain
Supply Chain Modeling Benefits
- Ability to render previously discrete and siloed processes cross-functional and collaborative
- Availability of data to adjust supply-chain plans when necessary
- Ability to manually or dynamically adjust safety stock and safety time parameters
- Ability to identify strong and weak supply-chain performers
Supply Chain Efficiency Benefits
- Reduced recall costs through isolation of compromised products
- Accelerated cycle time via fuller provision of information to business partners
- Reduced inventory levels
- Reduced lead-time variability
- Preservation of working capital