SlideShare is a key distribution channel for modern marketers to consider. With its 60 million monthly unique visitors and 215 million page views, SlideShare is among the top 120 most-visited websites in the world. It’s also become the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and other professional content.
So integrating SlideShare presentations into your content strategy is a no-brainer.
How to Design a Killer SlideShare Presentation in Under 5 Hours for $0
But, it can be daunting to hire designers or spend weeks in PowerPoint trying to make your deck visually interesting and compelling.
Worry, not. There are free online resources that provide accessible, quick tools that result in great SlideShare presentations.
One of Our Personal Favorites Is Canva.
Canva is an Australian design startup. It’s a tool for all people, no matter what level of experience you have with Adobe Creative Suite, to make and distribute great presentation decks.
Learn how to use @Canva for @SlideShare presentations by @Jeanwrites
Kapost’s Liz O’Neill already mapped out how to choose a theme or topic from your eBook for a SlideShare presentation.
In this post, we walk you through the 10 tactical steps in creating the actual deliverable.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Powerful Slideshare with Canva
Some Honest Stats on This Presentation
- This presentation took me one afternoon and one morning to do, from start to finish. Including writing this blog post, I’d say it took seven hours.
- I am familiar with Adobe Illustrator, but did not use any Adobe product for this deck. I only used Canva.
- This presentation actually cost $1, because I used a mustache icon that was not free.
- I used Veer Images for stock imagery, images from Unsplash for free royalty free images, and live screenshots within Canva as I was designing it.
- I started using Canva about one month ago.