It’s Not Just Personalization, It’s Love
We set out to discover what exactly goes into the decision making of why consumers fall in love with specific brands.
The old love adage goes: there’s a lot of fish in the sea. And consumers are picky about which brands they will catch and fall in love with. We set out to discover what exactly goes into the decision making of why consumers fall in love with specific brands.
In coordination with online market research firm Dynata, Upland Localytics surveyed 1,000 North American consumers aged 18 and up to uncover:
- How many brands consumers truly love
- How they feel upon purchasing with their favorite brands
- The factors they value in their favorite brands in determining which brands they love
- Preferred methods of communication and personalization
Some key findings from the research include:
- 49 percent of consumers love five brands or fewer, and 18 percent indicated they don’t love a single brand
- 53 percent of respondents expect brands to get to know their interests, established preferences or past purchases to truly personalize any communications
- 69 percent of consumers brands often send them irrelevant/unhelpful information
Download our report to find out more about what exactly goes into consumers’ love for their favorite brands and how you can use those insights to better inform your customer experience strategy.
DownloadAll fields are required
Thank you for your interest in Upland. This asset is on the way to your inbox!
How to Create a Customer Reference Program That Drives Revenue
Customer references are a powerful sales asset, so why do so many B2B companies struggle to consistently leverage these customer references with buyers?
Supercharge Your Email List: 6 Proven Tactics for Publishers & Media Organizations
Learn about six cutting-edge strategies to expand your email subscriber base, complete with tailored examples for digital publishers and media teams.