The Foundation for Improved Work Management is Document Management
What you don’t know can hurt you, especially if you don’t know information that is critical to providing customer service, completing a business transaction or complying with internal or regulatory compliance mandates. FileBound Document Management makes it easier for users to store all of critical business content – scanned images, Word documents, audio/video files, email and more – in a secure centralized repository.
Once documents are in FileBound, they can be shared with other employees, protected against viewing by unauthorized users, accessed via a simple search and organized to reflect the way employees work. An all-in-one application, FileBound Document Management includes:
- Electronic forms capability that can be used to collect data from internal users or external customers
- Flexible licensing options to affordably fit any usage scenario, making FileBound a practical solution for a truly enterprise content strategy
- The capability to capture virtually any kind of document or content through multiple means, including drag-and drop from the desktop and TIFF printing, and extract data from structured forms
- An integration kit that can be used to connect documents and data to other enterprise systems users need to complete their work.
- The ability to perform granular metadata searches for specific documents, search across the entire document repository or view related documents with a single click
- Easy to configure user rules and security settings to balance access with privacy and compliance
- Seamless, device agnostic mobile access to allow workers to access documents wherever, whenever and however they want
Document Management delivers nearly immediate improvements in efficiency and can be further optimized with the addition of Workflow.