Secure document management for a digital era.
Our cloud repository allows users to import, manage, and access documents and data from one place. Quickly, easily, and securely.
FileBound named leader
in ECM Data Quadrant
second year in a row
FileBound has been recognized as a Gold Medalist in the 2022 SoftwareReviews Enterprise Content Management Data Quadrant.
Fourteen ECM vendors were evaluated and ranked based on feedback from real users, and placement is based on satisfaction with product features, vendor experience, capabilities, and emotional sentiment.
Unite teams with universal content access
Eliminate data silos and disjointed document management processes to unify teams by providing one central, secure place to access everything they need to get work done, effortlessly.
Content comes in all forms. Grab it all.
Your organization is driven by the data you have. Make sure you have a secure place to digitally store everything you need to keep business moving.
- Import and store data from scanned images, Word documents, PDF, audio/visual, email, and more
- Integrate with everything! DMS, ERP, SIS, accounting systems – you know the drill
- Promote more efficient processes by delivering relevant alerts and content to your user’s home screen
- Provide one end-to-end solution for every piece of captured content in your organization
Ensure secure access to enable work from anywhere.
Whether it’s local staff, contractors, freelancers, or remote workers, they all need access to the goods. Give it to them.
- Search, find, and share content with colleagues anywhere, at any time
- Simple-to-configure user rules and security settings ensure data is kept safe
- Wow your staff with the ultimate user-friendly, single-click metadata search capabilities
- Simplify the workday by providing device-agnostic mobile access to records
Prepare for content audits, automatically
Provide auditors documentation for every version of every document from one place.
Disaster-proof your documents
Digitize and securely store critical documentation in the cloud to safeguard data from loss, fire, flood, or an Armageddon-type scenario.
Connect systems and eliminate data silos
Anticipate and intelligently deliver relevant content from various systems, right to one home screen.
Document management helps you get down to business
Promote accessible, transparent processes to get more done, whatever your focus.
- Quickly access records or requests to get resources to clients faster
- Enable access to important content across locations, effortlessly
- Track documents and actions to ensure audit-readiness and mission funding
- Provide universal, secure access to student files or school management documentation
- Sync with student information systems (SIS) to add data to student files
- Eliminate disparate processes with one comprehensive K-12 file for each student
- Integrate with your CRM to easily access items such as NDAs, MSAs, or SOWs
- Access and review documents from any device, any time
- Ensure all the regulatory boxes are checked for compliance purposes
- Create comprehensive personnel files to securely house all information
- Oversee the consistent use, access, and destruction of records as needed
- Ensure all records are retained according to internal or external compliance policies
- Integrate with ERP systems to standardize processes and provide secure access to data across locations
- Create comprehensive vendor files with complete documentation
- Easily scale to full business processing with FileBound Workflow Automation capabilities
More than three-fourths of business owners want reliable, remote access to documents and systems.
Since 2010, the remote workforce has grown drastically – and they need access to documents.
What is document management?
You already know the basics. Let’s take it a step (or five) further by incorporating workflow automation and other elements to boost your street cred.
FileBound’s document management technology empowered us to be able to unburden our staff regarding those manual, time consuming duties that filled their days. Now our employees can spend more time on tasks that matter most for the community we serve. After all, we’re here to help people — not to focus on paperwork.