Look forward to a better workday, every day
If you’re stuck in menial details, are you really working effectively? Empower staff by giving them technology to increase control of daily processes and uncover areas for improvements.
Build the workflows you need…
Easily configure workflows for any task using a user-friendly, no-code interface.
- Build from templates or create customized workflows and easily update as needed
- A no-code experience means anyone can configure workflows
- Add business rules or regulatory requirements to ensure compliance
…to get the content you want.
Automate routing and approval processes so your staff can get what they need without dealing with tedious busywork.
- Automatically import and route content based on rule configurations
- Set up scheduled events and action alerts
- Customize your dashboard to monitor progress and review process analytics
Create specific approval processes
Route documents to individuals or departments and collect eSignatures based on business rules.
Promote business continuity
Enable remote work by granting staff reliable access to tasks and content from a web portal with a secure log in.
Ensure transparency and audit-readiness
Automatically track progress and provide documentation for every guideline followed, every step along the way.
Workflow automation solves universal needs
Put automated workflow into place to boost staff efficiency and improve project turnaround times, whatever your focus.
- Quickly gather approvals and secure resources for client-related requests
- Eliminate the paperwork burden for smaller teams or departments
- Enable faster fundraising requests, volunteer applications, and more
- Track documents and actions to ensure audit-readiness and mission funding
- Fast-track student-related documentation and resource requests
- Sync with student information systems (SIS) to add data to student files
- Accelerate staff hiring, contracts and reviews, PTO requests, and payroll
- Access real-time reports to see which requests need action
- Integrate with your CRM to easily access items such as NDAs, MSAs, or SOWs
- Review and approve time-sensitive assignments from any device, any time
- Ensure all the regulatory boxes are checked for compliance purposes
- Allow hiring teams to quickly review and progress applications toward the interview
- Enable fast onboarding with checklists for documents or systems access
- Create automated alerts for annual training, employee reviews, and other common HR tasks
- Lockdown security and system access immediately upon termination
- Integrate with ERP systems to standardize AP practices across locations
- Quickly onboard and manage new vendor relationships
- Automate and track PO and payment processes based on pre-defined criteria
- Reduce order-to-invoice approvals via eSignature and alerts
60% of organizations could save up to 30% of their time with automation.
Information workers report spending up to 25% of their time on manual, repetitive work.
The amount of money businesses are expected to spend on accounts payable automation by 2024.
What is workflow automation?
Easily manage document routing, verify data, and eliminate bottlenecks by automating business rules so you can focus on work that really matters.
Implementing FileBound has dramatically created a sense of urgency in everyone’s day-to-day routine, and supplier processing has been cut down from a month to a two to three-day cycle. Having transparency of documents has been incredibly valuable to us. FileBound allows my team to move on to more customer service and revenue-generating tasks.
Yonkers Community Action Program automates AP processes, reducing work during audits.
This nonprofit needed to eliminate inefficient manual accounting processes and reduce paperwork. Using FileBound, staff has automated the routing, review, and approval of expenses and streamlined its audit processes.