Delivering Agility, Security and Functionality in the Cloud
Filebound Cloud technology has become ubiquitous. Once seen only as an opportunity for SMB organizations to scale effectively and affordably, it has become a standard for enterprises of all sizes to become more agile and focus resources more effectively. Long before most people had even heard the term cloud, FileBound was developing cloud-native solutions, making FileBound one of the most mature and robust on-demand information management applications.
FileBound customers aren’t required to deploy their solutions in the cloud, and many customers improve the flow of work throughout the enterprise with a premises-based model. However, there are many advantages to deploying document and workflow automation in the cloud:
- Support geographically distributed workforces by providing easy access to work from any location
- Faster implementation, including reducing provisioning delays and the need to wait for availability of internal resources, resulting in faster ROI
- Quickly scales, delivering greater agility in responding to changing volumes of business, adding new users or responding to business changes such as mergers or acquisitions
- Takes advantage of economies of scale and requires fewer IT admin resources
Why FileBound’s Cloud?
- State-of-the-art data centers for outstanding security, reliability and performance
- Not a hosted version of a legacy solution, so there is no compromise in functionality
- Flexible, predictable subscription pricing based on usage
- FileBound’s technical expertise in the cloud and commitment to Customer Success