Create Electronic / E-Forms in Minutes
FileBound’s document and workflow automation software helps organizations focus on the work that really matters by eliminating manual paper-based processes. Many organizations that use FileBound find that electronic forms empower them to eliminate even more paper and expand the value of their FileBound systems to new processes.
Using drag-and-drop design tools, business users can quickly create the forms they need and share them with internal users or with the world. Users have the convenience of quickly filling out an online form and uploading supporting documents. Once the form is completed, it can be imported into FileBound immediately to trigger workflow processes faster and without the need to scan documents.
The possibilities for using FileBound E-forms are practically endless. Customers have designed forms for everything from allowing employees to request time off to enabling college students to drop or add classes to gathering online applications from potential employees. E-forms help these organizations:
- Capture requests and automatically route them to the right person or automated process, reducing time spent handling paper forms or tracking down emails
- Gather information of virtually any kind with less impact on staff by allowing the user to complete the form and add any additional information, such as documents associated to an application, insurance verification or receipts
- Replace paper forms (even forms that require signatures) that can become outdated, waste resources and take longer to process that electronic requests
- Provide virtually anyone with the ability to submit forms and documentation anytime, anywhere using any device they choose
- Capture signatures using a mouse or other signature capture device
- Supports creation of complex HTML forms for advanced designers
- Included in the standard FileBound Edition with no usage limits
- Routes forms and/or attachments via workflow
- Includes basic templates that can be re-used or modified and allows designers to create their own templates to enforce internal branding standards
- Limit access to forms using FileBound passwords or usage codes
- Choose between standard forms and adaptable forms that optimize viewing on mobile devices