We get deals done.
An important part of Upland’s total growth strategy is to build our cloud software library through strategic acquisitions. Throughout the years, we have acquired many businesses with great products, people, and customers.
Are you the right fit?
Here are our acquisition criteria:
- Best-of-breed cloud-native product
- Serves Fortune 2000 and major mid-size organizations
- Located in the United States, Canada, or EMEA
Fits within one of our seven functional areas:
- $5-$25MM+ revenue
- At 90%+ NDRR
- 70%+ gross margins
- Organic growth of up to 10-20%
- Average ARR per major account > $25K
Upland is an experienced and dependable buyer of cloud software companies with 31 successful transactions to date. We bring unmatched speed, certainty, and integrity to the M&A process.
Acquisitions to date
Our proven M&A model has resulted in 31 acquisitions to date.
- BA Insight (enterprise search and knowledge management)
- Objectif Lune (document composition and business communication automation)
- Second Street (contests and interactive content)
- BlueVenn (customer data platform)
- Panviva (enterprise knowledge management)
- Localytics (mobile application personalization)
- PostUp (email marketing automation & analytics)
- Kapost (content operations)
- Cimpl (telecom expense management)
- InGenius (contact center productivity)
- Altify (customer revenue optimization)
- InterFAX (enterprise cloud-based fax)
- RO Innovation (customer reference & sales enablement)
- Rant & Rave (cloud-based customer engagement)
- Adestra (email marketing automation & analytics)
- Omtool (AccuRoute) (secure document capture & fax)
- RightAnswers (enterprise knowledge management)
- Waterfall (enterprise mobile messaging & SMS)
- Qvidian (RFP & sales proposal automation)
- LeadLander (website visitor analytics & reporting)
- Hipcricket (enterprise mobile messaging & SMS)
- API (document & workflow automation)
- Ultriva (supply chain management)
- Eclipse PPM (project & work management)
- Mobile Commons (enterprise mobile messaging & SMS)
- FileBound (document & workflow automation)
- ComSci (IT financial management)
- Clickability (enterprise web content management)
- PowerSteering (project portfolio management)
- Tenrox (professional services automation)
- EPM Live (project & work management)
Read about our latest acquisition.
With BA Insight, Upland now helps organizations eliminate blind spots, organize results, and deliver document-level search wherever the user wants it. Read more.
Decades of value
Our philosophy is simple: build a library of proven cloud products that deliver quick time to value without re-platforming or building from scratch. In the end, our goal is to provide customers with decades of value.
- From the first interaction to the deal closing, we move fast.
- We provide the balance sheet, global product innovation, support, and service, along with the sales distribution to get your products to market at scale.
- What you see is what you get. We’re transparent and honest all the way through our letter of intent and beyond.
Acquisitions driving impact
Upland Acquires BA Insight, Unlocking the Value of Enterprise Search
February 24, 2022 • 4 minute read