We’re behind you all the way.
Our dedicated Customer Success team is here to help you obtain maximum ROI from your Upland products. We listen, we troubleshoot, we consult. Most importantly, we connect clients with the best practices and resources needed to drive results.
We stand behind the belief that our products are the best cloud-based project, portfolio, and work management software solutions in the industry, and we pride ourselves on their high level of accessibility and usability. But we know that any system is only as good as its inputs and level of adoption.
We designed our Customer Success program to help you capitalize on your investment and complement our cloud solutions with real human connections. Our Customer Success team members aren’t salespeople – they’re here to listen to your needs, accelerate user adoption and leverage best practices to help you get the most out of our software. They’ll check in with you on an ongoing basis, for the lifetime of your product usage.
As a client, the key Customer Success roles you’ll interact with include:
- Customer Success Manager: Your primary contact after implementation, responsible for understanding client needs and coordinating resources across our services, sales, product, and hosting teams as needed to help you succeed.
- FileBound Consultant: Senior professionals who use their broad range of business process and solution knowledge to provide best practice recommendations.
- Technical Service Consultant: Technical consultants use their business experience and technical skills to develop your needed solution during data migration, data integration, custom reporting, system health checks or even product extensions.
Services for success
To help Upland clients achieve maximum business benefit, the Customer Success team leverages tools and services including:
- Health Checks and Program Reviews: Engages the core team and sponsors to deliver a detailed scorecard and recommendation report.
- Advisory and Retained Services: Provides access to a named resource with priority scheduling and periodic checkpoints.
- System Deployment and Adoption Analysis: Analyzes system configuration and usage patterns, resulting in best practice recommendations on improving user adoption and compliance.
- Consumption Review and Recommendations: Delivers best practice recommendations for implementation strategy and a roadmap proposal for aligning the system with your evolving process maturity to increase solution usage.
- Implementation Services: Engages our Solutions and Implementation Consultants to design and implement a custom solution to quickly realize ROI and accelerate adoption.
- Technical Services: Engages our Technical Consultants to model custom solutions specific to your business needs.