The Next Gen of Eclipse PPM empowers project management professionals
Our latest version includes a number of new enhancements and improvements to the User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), modern technology stack and overall provides you with a slick, new feel to our Dashboards, Home Page, Timesheets, and Resource Management.
Improved User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX)
A better user experience improves the utility and usability of an application, which translates to increased efficiency and productivity.
- Simplified tasks and functionality for everyday users
- Provide a consistent experience across the entire platform
- Relying on recognition over recall
- Incorporating latest technology
One-stop landing page enabling users to interact with time-relevant work items without digging through the application.
- Review and take action on your time-relevant work items from the “My Work” panel
- Improve time-entry compliance by using the daily “Time Entry” panel
- Collaborate with other users via the “Comments” panel
- Get updates on activity from other users using the “Activity Feed” panel
Track and investigate your entire portfolio from one place with our powerful and performant dashboards.
- Customizable layouts and highly configurable data panels
- Advanced charting with drill-down functionality for deeper investigation
- Tabular data can be grouped, sorted, and aggregated to meet your organizational reporting needs
Track and approve resource time at a granular level across projects and tasks.
- Users can build a timesheet based on their scheduled work, and by adding other items on demand
- Approvals can be configured per project or resource depending on your organizational requirements
- Help management understand the time-entries by adding notes at the daily or weekly level
Resource Planning And Management
Effectively plan, allocate, and monitor resource demand and utilization across the entire project portfolio.
- Build high-level resource plans using generic or actual resources, and perform “what-if” analysis before a detailed work plan is defined
- Review, manage, and report on work plan allocations across the entire portfolio
- Pivot data by project or resource to analyze from a project manager or resource manager perspective