Respond to RFPs Faster. Win More.
Access & Manage
- Manage content within a centralized library
- Give your organization access to company content
- Get current, accurate, compliant content when you need it
- Automate content reviews and approvals
Collaborate & Create
- Share a single collaborative workspace
- Assign reviews and approvals with intelligent workflow
- Build quickly with intelligent answer recommendations
- Create customized documents and unique templates
Track & Measure
- Track productivity and easily manage projects
- Analyze content value and frequency of use
- Monitor due dates and review cycles
- Integrate with CRM for closed-loop reporting
Five Signs Your Organization Needs RFP Software
Wouldn’t it be great to find relevant answers faster, ensure you’re using the most current content in your sales documents, and stop chasing your subject matter experts? See how proposal automation can alleviate your pain and deliver value to your business.Download the eBook
“Now that we’re saving so much time preparing RFP responses, we have time to address other strategic initiatives – on this list is the use of Qvidian to create and manage proactive proposals and other highly personalized sales documents.”
Ellucian’s Director NACR Business Development Operations and Proposal Consulting
“Qvidian has helped increase our productivity, improved our processes and enabled us to reach our goals.”
Rosetta Stone’s Proposal Manager
“With Qvidian, we estimated that we could give at least 8 hours back to sales reps each time they generate a proactive sales proposal, & more than 24 hours when they create a full-blown response to an RFP.”
NetApp’s Proposal Manager, Global Sales
Qvidian ResourcesView all »
8 Best Practices For Improving Collaboration in Proposals
Learn what companies do to ensure it is both efficient and effective.
Five Signs Your Organization Needs Proposal Automation
Manually generating RFP responses and sales proposals? You’re missing opportunities.
Five Ways to Improve the Proposal Process
Take the pain out of creating proposals with Qvidian.