Telecom expense management software redefined
Track telecom inventory and services, and manage costs across your enterprise with one, centralized TEM product.
Monitor and control all your telecom expenses in one place.
Rationalize your total telecom spend.
Break down inventory and services for all your fixed wireline and wireless spend, and easily identify opportunities to save.
- Maintain inventory accuracy, negotiate contracts, and identify hard dollar savings.
- Isolate and act on problematic usage, zero-usage devices, and billing discrepancies.
Gain visibility across your entire enterprise.
Capture every component of your enterprise telecom and mobile inventory and services in one central, consolidated system.
- Capture contracts for all fixed wirelines, wireless, data and infrastructure.
- See all spend associated with IaaS services like website hosting, cloud applications, data storage, and more.
Achieve cost transparency.
Analyze cost trends, usage patterns, and discrepancies across your telecom network, to spot unnecessary services and rationalize spend.
Streamline processes and increase accuracy.
Automate the procure to pay lifecycle to save time, free up resources, and get more savings.
Augment your team with managed services.
Get strategic expertise vested in your business to manage orders and provisioning, process invoices and contracts, handle contract disputes, and more.
Telecom expense management and then some
Upland Cimpl enables you to manage orders, invoices, inventory, and contracts so you can pay bills with confidence and reduce unnecessary costs.
Sourcing, procurement, and vendor management
- Vendor selection and evaluation
- Vendor and carrier scorecards
- Vendor escalation
Telecom ordering and provisioning
- Wireline service ordering
- Integration with ITSM and carriers
- Consolidated procurement reporting and analysis
- Device ordering, kitting, imaging, and provisioning of services
- Enterprise Mobility Management platform administration
- Device repair and end-of-life recycling
- Telecom, wireless, IoT, IT, cloud, and UCC assets
- Employee and department-based allocation
- Accurate asset inventory for data-driven procurement
- Procurement processes with configurable notification workflows
Invoice, contract, and usage management
- Invoice analysis, processing, and payment
- Contract audit and optimization
- Usage-based allocation and reporting
- Discrepancy tracking, dispute management, and reconciliation
- Big data analysis
- Role-based dashboards and reports for users, managers, and admins
- At-a-glance indicator of inventory accuracy
- Data pivots and drill-downs
We’ll grow with you.
With 230+ assets and service types managed and 250+ integration and communication points, we’re constantly evolving to meet new technologies and more complex needs.
Resources to drive impact
5 Best Practices in IT and Telecom Expense Management
You work for a company that most likely owns, uses, and manages hundreds (if not thousands) of IT and telecom assets. Now, you know this is all costing you money, because you have a lot of bills to pay every month for the usage of this business technology. But do you know where the money is actually going?
5 Points to Consider when Evaluating a TEM Solution Provider
Technology is getting more complex all the time, and the amount of Big Data that technology generates as it grows in size and function is only getting bigger. Managing IT is becoming more crucial than ever before. Because this is such a demanding activity, getting the right services for carrying it out is also critical. And so, here are 5 things to really look out for when you’re trying to decide who will be your trusted provider to manage your IT and telecom.
RFP Inventory Requirements for TEM
You are in the middle of preparing your Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Information (RFI) to renew or change TEM Vendor. You got to draft the right requirements, but where do you start? Choosing the right telecom expense management solution can be a laborious task, as there are many of them (about 200 TEM competitors – According to Gartner).