Enterprise knowledge management software for better support
Improves your agent-based and self-service support with AI-powered knowledge management software.
Create a knowledge-sharing culture that delivers a better customer experience
Spread the power of knowledge across your organization
Enable every member of your organization with access to a central repository to contribute and retrieve support knowledge.
- Integrate seamlessly with existing software in your environment
- Deliver all your enterprise knowledge in a single view
Deliver a meaningful multi-channel user experience
Combine AI-enabled search, user-friendly interfaces, gamification, and federated content across multiple sources to ensure the ultimate customer experience.
- Empower your agents by equipping them with the knowledge they need
- Drive organizational efficiency and increased satisfaction through facilitating effective knowledge sharing
Streamline workflows and enhance efficiency.
Drive engagement by keeping your knowledge base complete and up to date by detecting gaps in your knowledge base.
Get knowledge insights at your fingertips.
Interactive dashboards offer insights into the health of your knowledge base and provide information on knowledge base usage, effectiveness, and adoption.
AI-enabled knowledge management and search.
Advanced search algorithms help identify the best knowledge for the user from one session to the next, automatically staying on trend with the latest most popular answers.
With RightAnswers, we can ensure Syngenta employees are well supported and able to focus on our company goals.
Knowledge Manager, Syngenta
We work with your existing applications, and then some.
Upland RightAnswers’ many integrations make it easy for users to create, find, and share knowledge in the same place they perform their daily work.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- And more…
Other tool integrations:
- Jira Software
- Chat tools
- Authentication tools
- And more…
Intelligent. Insightful. Easy to use.
Easily create, manage, and share knowledge among your employees, agents, and customers and watch your productivity levels soar
- Community forums to encourage agent, customer and employee collaboration
- Trigger automated workflows through commenting, feedback and sentiment analysis
- Empower users to work together on creating and improving knowledge in the workflow
AI and machine learning
- Configurability with Virtual Assistants and other AI initiatives
- Innovative machine learning to speed up the content creation process
Integrate with ease
- Inline integration with virtually any case management or ticketing system
Simple knowledge creation
- Built-in gamification to encourage new knowledge articles creation
- Seamlessly import knowledge from Microsoft Word
- Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) Verified V6 – the first application to be KCS v6 Verified, demonstrating Upland’s leadership in, and commitment to, the knowledge management market
- KCS methodology and processes built-in, with workflows conforming to KCS guidelines
- A customized brand experience that answers your customers’ questions
- Powered by your company’s unique content that’s combined with standard “Knowledge-Pak” content, a pre-populated collection of 40,000+ knowledge articles addressing the most common issues
- A centralized view of all your knowledge – wherever it resides
- Extendibility to knowledge living in every corner of your organization
Analytics reports and dashboards
- Insights into the health of your knowledge base with a quick summary of key knowledge management indicators
- In-depth reports to inform you on the best information to provide your users
Deliver more personal and productive contact center experiences.
Pair RightAnswers with other Upland products to increase your call center productivity while improving the customer experience
Resources to drive impact
What is KCS?
Are you just getting started on Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS)? Read our eBook...
Top 5 Benefits of Using Knowledge Management
Discover the top benefits of increasing the productivity of your service desk and improving employee and customer satisfaction through knowledge management