Upland Software’s Latest Release of Eclipse PPM Continues to Enhance the Featureset on the New Platform Architecture, While Continuing to Drive New Innovations
AUSTIN, Texas, November 8, 2017 — Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software, today announced the latest release of its Eclipse Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solution, with expanded featureset on our new web platform, while continuing to deliver new innovations. In addition, this release features a considerable number of product enhancements requested from customers.
Key feature highlights of the release include:
- Reports and Dashboards: Four additional reports on project prioritization and project financials are now available on the platform: “Project Alignment and Evaluation”, “Project Portfolio Financial Summary”, “Project Financial Extract”, and “Project Financial Detail”
- Project Snapshot: Executives and Project Managers can get high-level project status including [list key elements?] in one click for greater visibility over ongoing project performance
- Evaluation Function: Project managers can weight projects according to internal requirements to ensure that projects are aligned with business objectives and the right projects are being worked on at the right time. Track budgets against expenditures to ensure your project is financially responsible.
- New Innovations: Report template filtering is now available, making it easier to find the right report, project managers can save time by reviewing and accepting timesheets in bulk, and project currency can be formatted in “$”, “£” and “€” for more accurate financial tracking.
Another highlight of this release is the significant number of customer-requested enhancements. Shared with the development team as part of the Upland Premier Success Program, more than 50 new features have been incorporated including new filtering options, more columns in the dashboard view, improvements to the search functionality, and much more.
“We use Eclipse to manage and prioritize some of our largest projects,” said Laurence Beaulieu, Enterprise Architecture Manager at Hydro Ottawa. “The system is very easy to use, giving us quick access to overall project performance. We can quickly make updates on-the-fly, complete tasks, and approve timesheets. We are looking forward to the newest version, to help us further align our projects with our priorities.”
Explore more of what Eclipse v6.2 has to offer:
- Visit the Eclipse v6.2 Features Page to get all the highlights of the release.
- Request a live demo and we’ll walk you through how your organization will benefit from the new features.