Back to Class with Georgia State University: How PPM improved project delivery through better collaboration and project visibility
Join us for a webinar featuring Georgia State University (GSU) and learn how they transformed their PMO with greater collaboration and communication to deliver better projects.
GSU is a world class university located in Atlanta, Georgia with over 51,000 students across seven campuses. Their PMO was challenged with managing the influx and day-to-day delivery of a considerable number of projects across the campuses. A significant challenge for them was how to keep open lines of communication between the project team and key stakeholders.
Janice Maxwell, Director of IT Operations from GSU will share first hand experiences in how PPM helped them drive better project execution to demonstrate PMO leadership across the campus:
Duration: 30 minutes
In this webinar we will show you how GSU overcame their campus wide visibility and communication challenges with Eclipse PPM:
- Established better visibility for the Executive Team and IT through centralizing project tracking
- Designed program dashboards and reporting to track project status
- Improved project planning through enhanced visibility
- Set up Project Evaluations for effective governance and better decision making
- Produced best practices and project lifecycle procedures for consistency organization-wide
- Delivered better user adoption and quick results from the scalable, out-of-the-box solution