How the University of Chicago Medicine Successfully Implemented a PPM Solution
Join us for a webinar featuring the University of Chicago Medicine (UCM) and learn how they successfully implemented a PPM solution and expanded across IT and into other departments within the organization.
UCM is a well-known, not-for-profit academic medical health system based on the campus of the University of Chicago. As a large healthcare organization, they were faced with a constant influx of projects and operational work and needed a PPM solution to help them execute and deliver these projects. The challenge for them though was not just selecting a PPM solution but to implement it effectively and ensure the project teams are consistently using it to provide accurate and up to date data.
Join us for a 30 minute webinar, featuring Geoff Greiner, Portfolio Manager at the University of Chicago Medicine to hear his journey in how they successfully brought in a PPM solution into their organization and how they managed the process behind it to drive usage and adoption.
In this webinar we will show you how UCM:
- Implemented the solution and rolled it out in stages
- Established consistent processes and best practices to increase user adoption
- Centralized project information and provided enhanced visibility for their governance groups
- Integrated with SharePoint to produce shareable data across multiple departments
- Received fast results from the scalable, out-of-the-box solution